Immediate position open for Metalworking / Finishing
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, operate metal finishing machinery including casting, blasting, belting, deburring and straightening in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D Quality systems and procedures.
- Operation of blasters, belt sanders, die grinders, carbide burrs and presses
- Track work in process using Plex ERP system
- Maintain and clean work area as per established safety and quality standards
- Perform inspection of parts
- Understand and implement ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D systems and procedures
- 18 years of age
- Reliable Transportation
- High School Diploma preferred
- Computer Skills
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
For more information, fill out and submit the application.