Immediate position open for General Foundry / Casting
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, works in the metalworking/finishing and metalcasting departments.
- Operate metal finishing machinery including blasting, belting, deburring and straightening in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D Quality systems and procedures.
- Assist in the casting department
- Follow all safety precautions, including wearing safety attire
- Track work in process using Plex ERP system
- 18 years of age
- High School diploma preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer skills
- Some heavy lifting
- Can work independently with little supervision
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
For more information, fill out and submit the application.