Immediate day-shift position open for CNC Programmer/Machinist
Immediate day-shift position open for CNC Programmer/Machinist with the following experience:
- 5 years minimum MasterCam programming for CNC mills (also lathes a plus)
- 5 years minimum CNC milling machining experience
- Able to Design fixtures and work holding details
- Able to set up, prove out and run first piece/first article parts
- Experience working with castings a plus
This is an opportunity for an experienced and very self-motivated individual to work directly for the Manager of Machining Operations to lead the programming and launch of new jobs in the Defense and Aerospace industries. Makino, Mazak, Mori-Seiki and Haas equipment
Competitive UAW negotiated compensation package includes health, dental and optical.
For more information, fill out and submit the application.