Immediate position open Mold Production / Metalcasting Foundry
Operate 3 and 6 axis robots to produce ceramic molds for the pouring of investment castings. Documents and maintains records in PLEX ERP system.
Major Responsibilities and Authority:
- Input work instructions for individual jobs on 3 axis and 6 axis dipping robots
- Add materials for mixing ceramic slurry maintaining accurate specifications and chemistry
- Regulate humidity and temperature levels to ensure consistency
- Hand dip wax components into slurry and sand mixtures
- Remove sand/excess from ceramic molds
- 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma preferred
- Computer skills
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Some heavy lifting/assistance provided.
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
For more information, fill out and submit the application.