Barron Industries Shares Growth and Improvements During GVSETS 2022
At the Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering Technology Symposium, GVSETS 2022, more than 1,500 attendees will learn about new technical research for current and future military ground vehicles. Exhibiting again this year, August 16-18, BARRON INDUSTRIES will share news of company improvements and growth including:
- GE Aviation Certification for Casting, Welding, Computed Radiography and Liquid Penetrant testing
- Best Military Casting Award for 2nd year in a row
- Upgrade of NADCAP Certified Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) department by acquiring the latest Fujifilm computed radiography (CR)
- New Rollover Furnace for thin-walled and high-strength components in stainless steel, cobalt, and nickel-based alloys
- New 325 Kilowatt next-generation Inductotherm furnace doubling our capacity to melt steel, stainless steel, and other ferrous alloys.
- Doosan DVF 5000 vertical 5-axis machining center
- FARO Quantum S 7-axis, high-definition laser probe scanner
- New Mark Forge 3-D printer for printing patterns not possible with traditional tooling
Barron Industries is a supplier to some of the largest aerospace and defense contractors, including General Dynamics, BAE, Oshkosh, Raytheon, GE Aviation, and Boeing Defense, to name a few. Barron manufactures precision cast parts, machined components and complete assemblies with both ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. Using the most advanced casting and CNC machining technology, Barron’s start-to-finish manufacturing process includes everything from design for manufacturing to in-house Nadcap certified NDT and welding, as well as complete supply chain management.
Contact Us for more information or to request a quote.